Sunday, June 16, 2013

Mac's Speed Shop in Charlotte Has The Best Mac & Cheese. Get Those Colors In Your Home!

If you live in Charlotte than you'll either know about, hear about or eaten at Mac's Speed Shop. Be warned, once you eat there, you'll be hooked for life!

There are some many amazing things to eat - and drink - at Mac's Speed Shop but I think an all time favorite with just about everyone is the BBQ Pork Sandwich and a side of their famous Macaroni and Cheese. I mean look at it!!!!



If you love their food and I can guarantee that you will, love the color in your home. If you look at the colors I picked out here on the left  - no auto color palette picker here - you'll see that it really represent this meal in a very delicious way!

From the light color I chose that you can see on the plate to the dark, crispness of that rich brown BBQ that will be perfect for a media room - this is a delicious color scheme my friends and one that will look awesome in just about any home.

Have an open concept or open floor plan home? Perfect! Look at the first four color I have. They will be a perfect flow from your foyer to your living room. Trust me on this delicious Color Recipe. It's a classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment